Becoming a student is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Let us know you are interested! Send us your resume and transcripts by email to email@example.com or fax to 940-565-3101. Our academic advisors will work up an "unofficial" degree before you even apply to UNT.
- Apply to UNT at www.applytexas.org Be sure to select College of Information with a major in Applied Technology & Performance Improvement. (See below for more information on applying to UNT)
- Schedule an advising session with an advisor by calling 940-565-2445 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to get a degree plan so you know what classes to take and when you will graduate!
To apply to UNT, simply follow these steps:
- Go to ApplyTexas.org
- Create a profile by entering your personal information
- Select "Create a New Four Year University Application"
- Under "Target University" select UNT
- The "Application Type" is Transfer Undergraduate or Freshman
- Select a semester
- Select "School", then click "First Choice School"
- Choose College of Information
- Select "First Choice Major", then choose Applied Technology & Performance Improvement
- Click "continue to my application" to get your application number and to save your input or any changes.
Once you have been admitted to UNT, you will need to contact Toby Faber at 940-369-7873 or email@example.com. Toby is the Academic Counselor for the College of Information; he will put together an official degree plan for you.